Last Updated: June 1, 2017
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Attrenti collects information about you when you register on our website and when you use it. We use this information to provide the functionality of the website, to improve its quality, to personalize your experience, and to process transactions. For example, when you order a product from our website, we will collect your name, email address, shipping and billing addresses, and phone number.
We also use your information to send promotional emails to you. These emails will inform you of new products, special sales, and events that may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such emails for any reason, you can opt-out/unsubscribe to them; you can do this by following the detailed instructions contained in those emails.
Whenever you visit our website, some information is automatically collected. Examples of this automatically-collected information include your computer's operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time and duration of your access, your browser type and language, and the website you visited before you visited our website. We also collect information about your usage of our website and your activity on it.
- Web Beacons. We may collect information using web beacons. Web beacons are electronic objects that may be used on our Sites or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, to count visits, to understand usage and campaign effectiveness, and to tell whether you open an email and act upon it or forward it.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use your personal information for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our website or in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- provide you with products and services;
- operate and improve our website and our services;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you account-related information such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- communicate with you about new offers, promotions, rewards, and upcoming events and other news about us (unless you have opted out of/unsubscribed to promotional emails);
- protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We don’t want our personal information shared with third parties without our consent, and we will not share yours, except as follows:
- We share personal information with trusted third-party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us. (Examples of such third parties are firms that process credit card payments, firms that serve advertisements, and firms that ship goods.) We use such persons and firms to help us operate our website, to conduct our business, and to provide services to you. These third parties will access your personal information only to perform tasks on our behalf, and each of them has agreed with us to keep your personal information confidential.
- We may disclose your personal information to comply with law and to respond to lawful requests and legal process, and in the unlikely event of a data breach to inform law enforcement authorities and to engage third parties to undertake appropriate remediation efforts.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Phone Number: (650) 200-0411
Mailing Address: PO Box 544, San Mateo, CA 94401
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
- Your California Privacy Rights (As Provided by California Civil Code section 1798.83).
A California resident who has provided Personal Data to a business with whom he/she has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (a “California Customer”) may request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, subject to certain exceptions. In general, again, subject to certain exceptions, if the business has made such a disclosure of Personal Data, upon receipt of a request by a California Customer, the business is required to provide a list of all third parties to whom Personal Data was disclosed in the preceding calendar year, as well as a list of the categories of Personal Data that were disclosed. We do not disclose Personal Data to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and we will advise you of this if you request this information.
- California Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track is a privacy preference that users can set in their web browsers. When a user turns on the Do Not Track signal, the browser sends a message to websites requesting them not to track the user. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track browser settings or signals. For information about Do Not Track, please visit: www.allaboutdnt.org.
COMMERICAL AND NON-COMMERICAL COMMUNICATION
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Attrenti’s website is directed to users over the age of 13. Attrenti does not knowingly collect information from children under 13 years of age or have any reasonable grounds for believing that persons under the age of 13 are accessing the Website. If Attrenti discovers any inadvertently collected Personal Information of a person under the age of 13, that information will be swiftly deleted from its’ records. If you believe that Attrenti may have any information from a person under age 13, please contact Attrenti at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Updated" date above.